Hello, I’m Lily Ngo! I’m a final year student majored in Social Sciences at University of Tsukuba, Japan. This is a cheatsheet for all (prospective) foreign students in Japan. I will:
- Provide STUDY “cheatsheet” on university/job application process, getting straight As, writing reports, studying language(s) based on my personal experiences.
- Provide LIFE “cheatsheet” on how to immerse yourself in a new culture, specifically Japanese, getting part-time jobs, saving money, volunteering, networking.
- Offer online/offline language support (English, Japanese, Vietnamese): Proficiency (IELTS/TOEIC/N3 and below) preparation; Speaking practice; Translation. About me:
- English Proficiency:〜8.0 IELTS/110 TOEFL. Japanese Proficiency: JLPT N1.
- 3 years of tutoring experiences: English and Vietnamese for Japanese people with different backgrounds/levels; Japanese for Vietnamese students and French businessman. I also translated documents from Japanese to English/Vietnamese.
- You can pay me in cash or knowledge (Programming: HTML5, CSS, Python; Language: Advanced Japanese, Conversational Korean).