Hello, I’m Lily Ngo! I’m a recent graduate from University of Tsukuba (Japan), College of Social Sciences. This is a cheatsheet for all (prospective) foreign students in Japan offering:
- STUDY “cheatsheet” on university/job application process, getting straight As, writing reports, studying language(s) based on my personal experiences.
- LIFE “cheatsheet” on how to immerse yourself in a new culture, specifically Japanese, getting part-time jobs, saving money, volunteering, networking.
- Online/offline language support (English, Japanese, Vietnamese): Proficiency (IELTS/TOEIC/N3 and below) preparation; Speaking practice; Translation. About me:
- English Proficiency:〜8.0 IELTS/110 TOEFL. Japanese Proficiency: JLPT N1.
- 4 years of tutoring experiences: English and Vietnamese for Japanese people with different backgrounds/levels; Japanese for Vietnamese students, European businessman. I also have both translation & interpretation part-time job experiences.